Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

What is my recourse regarding a zoning and variance issue in my area?

Question Details: My neighborhood faces a big development that violates all restriction of building code and zoning law With small lots150 x 60, they want to build 66 apartments and some stores in the R-1 zone are. They want to breaks every limits of height and lot, back sit, distance, so on. This project completely block my views and creates heavy traffic on dead end street. I want to stop this terrible project at any cost. How can I stand up for a nightmare project? I heard this developer paid a big money for last week mayor election.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.