Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

What legal action do I need to take to get a 18 year old stepchild out of my house?

Question Details: I am married to a woman that will not tow the line with her 18 year old daughter. She lets her do what ever she wants, lets her disrespect me in my home, she lets her bully my children and when my wife and I argue she lets her but in and they team up on me instead of telling her to stay out of our business. She even has started trying to corrupt my kids telling them that mom is the good guy and dad is the bad guy. What can I do to get her out of my house?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.