What is my legal recourse if I'm seorated and have discovered that my wife has not not paid our timeshare and house payment but has closed our joint account?

Question Details: There \were 6 months of missed home payments, which I have cleared up. However, she failed toi make 1 year of payments on our timeshare so we have been sued. She has refused to appear at any court-ordered appearances and will not return money from our joint account that had been direct deposited from my place of work.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to AttorneyPages.com and retain an attorney to represent you.