Ask a Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Nevada Legal Questions & Answers

Do I have a right to a speedy trail for a traffic ticket falure to maintain lane in Nevada

Yes, there is a right to a speedy trial. But the reality is, courts …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 11 months ago

Can cops pull you over in an unmarked police car for a traffic violation?

The fact is that there is no legal requirement that a police officer operate …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 1 year ago

If I provide registration before my court date?

So is the registration expired or you were driving without a registration?  Read the …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 2 years ago

What are my rights if I failed to appear in court but was never told to appear in court

It appears that the citation may have been mailed to the last address as …


Law Offices Of John R. Bernardo III answered 3 years ago

What would you recommend if I got a ticket for going 1 mile over the speed limit?

Go to court for trial date and speak to the prosecutor. Be humble and …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 4 years ago