Ask a Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Delaware Legal Questions & Answers

Can I be cited twice for the same offense and be made to plead guilty to the same offense twice, just in different jurisdictions?

This is a continuing offense: basically, every day you fail to register the car …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 10 months ago

Applying for a new license after suspension.

What many people failto realize is that vast majority of states share information about license revocations and/or …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 2 years ago