Ask a Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Arkansas Legal Questions & Answers

Can I be charges for the drugs in my car if the reason the cop gave to pull me over was my brake light wasn't working?

1) Yes, you can request "discovery" (e.g. subpoean) the footage in a criminal case.

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 2 years ago

Court date appearing

Since the case was already filed in another state, it is probably too late …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 3 years ago

What to do about a ticket for no insurance on a car that was insured?

Generally speaking, the laws in most states require not only that you be insured …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 9 years ago