Ask a Consumer And Lemon Law Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Utah Consumer And Lemon Law Legal Questions & Answers

Can I suem y cable providert for overcharging me and refussing to fix it?

You need to carefully read your service provider contract for the cable service that …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 6 years ago

If a contract was created listing me as a co-signer and I refuse to sign, is the contract still valid for the other signer?

The contract is still valid for you husband's signature.  Your failure to sign just …

Ahluwalia Law P. C. answered 7 years ago

Can an auto dealership keep my downpayment if the the loan they were responsible for did not go through?

If the dealership was the cause of you not obtaining financing and hence not …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 years ago

If a private seller misrepresented the condition of a car, can I get a refund?

A private seller usually sells a motor vehicle "as is," which means that he …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 years ago

What can I do if a cell phone provider extended my contract without me knowing or signing anything?

Have you checked your original contract? Many contracts have extension clauses.  In other words, …

Paula J. McGill, Attorney At Law answered 7 years ago