Ask a Consumer And Lemon Law Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Rhode Island Consumer And Lemon Law Legal Questions & Answers

What to do if I got food at a fast dood chain and there was a piece of plastic in the food unknown to me so I ate it?

Were you injured by the plastic? Hopefully not--but if you were not, you are …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 6 years ago

What to do if the condition of a used car was misrepresented to me?

A knowing misrepresentation of a material (or significant) fact about an item for sale …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 years ago