Ask a Consumer And Lemon Law Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Michigan Consumer And Lemon Law Legal Questions & Answers

What is your recommendation for having a salesman at an auto dealership run my credit report without my consent?

There's not really anything to do. Yes, what the salesman did was improper, but …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 4 years ago

What options do I have for legal recourse for being sold a service under false pretenses?

You can sue the cable company for breach of contract and fraud.  These are …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 5 years ago

What to do if I am having trouble cancelling my gym membership?

Initially, since the relationship is based upon a written contract, refer to the contract.  …

Law Offices Of Terence Fenelon answered 6 years ago