Ask a Consumer And Lemon Law Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
How Can We Help You?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

New Iowa Consumer And Lemon Law Legal Questions & Answers

What recourse do I have regarding consumer fraud?

1) You can sue the seller for fraud (lying about material, or important, facts) …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 6 years ago

If the water company broke my curb stop, can they threaten and make me fix it?

It is entrely possible for the water company to charge you for the "curb …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 years ago

Am I covered under the Unfair and Deceptive Acts and Practices UDAP law for false representations by a car dealer?

The Unfair and Deceptive Practices Act (UDAP) adopted in some form by most states …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 years ago