Ask a Consumer And Lemon Law Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Hawaii Consumer And Lemon Law Legal Questions & Answers

Can I return a used car because of mechanical defects after I've made a payment on my car loan?

The first issue isn't whether you "feel like" the dealer knew--but whether the dealer …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 8 years ago

What to do if being billed for dental services that insurance should have covered?

First, check out the policy and the requirements for coverage itself--IF the insurer needed …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 9 years ago