Ask a Consumer And Lemon Law Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
How Can We Help You?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

New Georgia Consumer And Lemon Law Legal Questions & Answers

If I want to sue an out of state company, where do I file the small claims action?

It would be advisable for you to check with the Small Claims Court advisor …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 3 years ago

What to do if I have an engine damaged by purchasing bad fuel and it has destroyed fuel system and engine?

Under the laws of all states in this country the measure of damages for …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 6 years ago

Can an electriac company tell you it cannot give you power because somebody who owes them a debt lives with you?

The Georgia Public Service Commission should be able to help you. As to the …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 6 years ago

What to do if I purchased a car from a dealer but later found out that he put electrical tape over the warning lights so they would not show as …

What you describe sounds like fraud: the knowing or intentional misrepresentation (or lie) about …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 years ago