Ask a Landlord / Tenant Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Wyoming Landlord / Tenant Legal Questions & Answers

What can I do if my father was sent to a nursing home but his girlfriend won't leave his house?

If she paid rent (or a form of rent such as utilities, etc.), then …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 1 year ago

How to get back our security deposit if we had to terminate our lease early due to uninhabitable conditions?

It would be advisable to contact the landlord in writing and request your security …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 years ago

What can I do to legally to move my roommate's stuff?

You need to call and write your former roommate a note (keep a copy …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 8 years ago