Ask a Landlord / Tenant Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Rhode Island Landlord / Tenant Legal Questions & Answers

What can I do if my security deposit is not being refunded?

Yes, when B bought the property, they bought it subject to the lease with …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 1 year ago

pipes broke in rental house due to no oil in tank

If the lease says that renters are responsible for utilities, then the renters are …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 2 years ago

What to do if my landlord has consistently harassed my partner and I for the last 2 winter months about our heating bill?

If all the landlord is doing is criticizing you and your partner about the …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 years ago

What to do if my sister is having a problem with her landlord entering her duplex?

Your sister can sue the landlord for breach of the covenant of quiet enjoyment …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 8 years ago