Ask a Real Estate Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Virginia Real Estate Legal Questions & Answers

Can a plaintiff's motion for leave to amend original complaint be granted by a circuit court judge without scheduling a hearing?

The opposing side is correct. A motion requires giving the other chance an opportunity …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 5 days ago

Do your children have to assume a deeded timeshares legal responsibilities after the parents death?

No, they do not have to do assume the timeshare's legal responsibilities. Neither contracts …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 1 month ago

Can i be forced to sell a home that I am 1/2 owner of with my sister?

When joint owners cannot agree as to ownership matters, the law provides a remedy …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 2 months ago