Ask a Real Estate Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New South Dakota Real Estate Legal Questions & Answers

If a neighbor has used my driveway without my permission, can she force an ingress/egress easement?

If you and your neighbor have had disputes over the years as to the …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 6 years ago

If a home inspection is cancelled by no fault of either party, do I need to agree to still allow it to be done?

If you want to sell the house that you presumably have listed, you need …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 6 years ago

What are my options to save my credit if my ex-husband is allowing our former own to be foreclosed on?

unfortunately the bank does not care what the divorce decree says- it still has …

Redman Ludwig, P.C. answered 6 years ago

If the seller's attorney made a mistake on the legal description on the property deeds, do I have recourse to get my mortgage money back?

If I understand you correctly, you are saying that you originally received a deed …

Joseph Gasparrini answered 6 years ago