Ask a Real Estate Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New South Dakota Real Estate Legal Questions & Answers

Can I raffle off my house?

My research suggests that SD, like other states, prohibit anyone or any company (except …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 3 years ago

Is there any way other than refinancing to have my name removed from a mortgage?

The other way besides refinancing a home to remove one's name on a loan …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 6 years ago

What to do if I'm trying to sell my lake property but my neighbor is approaching possible buyers and scarying them off?

Speak with an attorney. There are two possible claims you might have against the …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 6 years ago

Can you transfer to deed to property to one spouse if the mortgage is in the other spouses name?

Most banks will require you to receive consent from the bank if you are …

The Law Office Of Lee & Miao, PLLC answered 6 years ago