Ask a Real Estate Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
How Can We Help You?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

New Oregon Real Estate Legal Questions & Answers

Who has to pay to rectify something done incorrectly?

There is no recourse against the city: even if the city inspector signed off …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 3 months ago

A public road maintained by home owners plowed by home owners in rural clatsop county have to obide by county codes

Are you within the city? Then you have to comply with city codes. The …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 4 months ago

If the ac unit in the house I sold stopped working am I liable to pay for a replacement?

They issue is, did you know--or have logical reason to know (e.g. it had …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 5 months ago

If I signed a listing agreement with an agent that did not include a sales price for the home, was this a legal binding agreement?

A contract is required to include essential terms. The price is an essential term. …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 5 months ago