Ask a Real Estate Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Nebraska Real Estate Legal Questions & Answers

Two party mortgage loan is in defalt because one party refuses to pay. What course of action can the other party take?

Actually, the house can be sold over your sister's partner's objection. When joint owners cannot …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 8 months ago

Are judgment liens released from title after foreclosure sale and sheriffs deed is issued?

Assuming that the mortgage predates (was recorded before) the judment liens, then the foreclosure …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 9 months ago

How can I remove my name from a Mortgage

You can't be removed unless he refinances, and it does not matter if you …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 10 months ago

Can my aunt tell me that I have to leave my home, which is my grandfather's house?

Yes, she can. If she has a power of attorney (assuming it is the …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 1 year ago