Ask a Real Estate Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Montana Real Estate Legal Questions & Answers

Which state do we file in regarding our of state buyers?

You can file in MT,  assuming that the contract used your MT address for …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 1 year ago

own property with other people can they force us to sell

Actually, they can make you sell. When joint owners of property cannot agree as …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 2 years ago

As a seller, can i deny inspection requests in order to back out of a contract?

You can refuse to make repairs (unless the contract for sale, by its specific …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 4 years ago