Ask a Real Estate Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Kansas Real Estate Legal Questions & Answers

Community property rights of a residence given in an inheritance in the state of Kansas.

I would need additional information to answer this question. Does your father have a …

Santoro Traffic Law Office answered 10 years ago

my new home (2 yrs old) has wiring problems stemming from incorrect wiring installed .

Both would potentially be liable--electrician as the contractor who did the work, the builder …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 10 years ago

How to protect buyer of Lease to Purchase home if seller dies?

There are several steps that can be taken. Is the seller still competent to …

X X answered 10 years ago

If taken to small claims court, as a buyer is there any way to get my ernest money back?

Well here is the issue. Contract law for purchase of property (land) must be …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 10 years ago