Ask a Medical Malpractice Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New North Dakota Medical Malpractice Legal Questions & Answers

Can I sue for pain and suffering regarding a misdiagnosis?

Medical malpractice is a type of personal injury. In such cases, 2 things must …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 5 years ago

Can a US citizen sue a Canadian hospital for medical negligence causing a death?

Sorry to hear about your niece. The child's parents may be able to file a …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 9 years ago