Ask a Medical Malpractice Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New New Mexico Medical Malpractice Legal Questions & Answers

After hip replacement, my leg is 1 1/8 inch longer causing severe pain can I sue Dr.

Medical malpractice is negligence. Negligence is the failure to exercise due care (that degree …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 1 year ago

Can the family of a deceased family member sue a hospital for negligence?

A spouse can sue for wrongful death. Or her estate (via her personal representative) …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 3 years ago

State of New Mexico Orthodontist refuse to take braces off IF balance is not paid in full

No, it's not malpractice because it's not a medical error. It is an orthodontist …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 4 years ago