Ask a Medical Malpractice Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Maine Medical Malpractice Legal Questions & Answers

Can hospital refuse to give a person treatment if they have insurance?

Yes, hospitals may refuse treatment in non-emergency (ER) situations if they believe you do …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 2 years ago

Can I sue a doctor/hospital for unnecessary pan and suffering?

No, unfortunately, you cannot sue for this. A claim for pain and suffering is …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 3 years ago

What can I do if I feel like medical treatment made an injury worse?

If you want to try to sue the osteotherapist, act NOW, before any more …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 4 years ago

What are my rights if I had surgery 9 years ago and am now just finding out that the surgery I had has cause me more life threating problems?

Medical malpractice is negligence.  Negligence is the failure to exercise due care (that degree …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 5 years ago