Ask a Medical Malpractice Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Hawaii Medical Malpractice Legal Questions & Answers

My prosthetic leg device detached and I fell on a street causing injury.

As a practical matter, there is nothing you can do, unless by "severe cuts …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 3 years ago

Can I sue my doctors for contributing or for responsibility for getting me addicted to oxycodones and oxycotin?

You might only have a viable lawsuit against them if the fact they prescribed …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 5 years ago

Is there a statute of limitations to file for legal action on a doctor that operated on you?

In your state, as a general matter, the statute of limitations for medical malpractice …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 6 years ago

What are the terms for medical emancipation of a minor?

In order to become emancipated in either Hawaii, where you are from, or Arizona, …


Law Office Of Anne Brady answered 7 years ago