Ask a Medical Malpractice Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New DC Medical Malpractice Legal Questions & Answers

Can I sue my child's pediatrician and/or CVS for prescribing my 7yr old medication the says 'Do not use for children'

Medical malpractice is negligence.  Negligence is the failure to exercise due care which is …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 2 years ago

What to do if my dentist is refusing to return money for work that has to be redone?

You could sue him for the money, if he refuses to voluntarily reimburse you. …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 years ago