Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Puerto Rico Personal Injury Legal Questions & Answers

How can I open a case to see if there is a relationship of my illness with a food recall?

When you complete your medical treatment and are released by the doctor or are …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 years ago

Can my dad sue the school where he works, if a firecracker thrown into his classroom by some students injured his hearing?

Prior to filing a lawsuit, your dad should obtain his medical reports and medical …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 8 years ago