Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New New Mexico Personal Injury Legal Questions & Answers

What can I do if I want to hurry up the insurance company settlement from a car accident?

Yes, they will certainly take the matter more seriously: what you have to remember …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 4 years ago

If I went out to eat at a restaurant but the waiter spilled hot soup on me and I got burned plus my pants were ruined, what can I do?

If the restaurant will not voluntarily provide compensation, you could sue them for your …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 4 years ago

What should i do if when I was 16 years old I was involved in an accident and now, 3 years later, I'm being sued for $25,000?

If you had insurance when the accident occurred, you should contact your insurance carrier.  …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 5 years ago