Ask a Insurance Law Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Montana Insurance Law Legal Questions & Answers

trying to cancel life insurance for lack of payment

Yes, they can terminate your policy. Paying the wrong amount--too little--is the same thing …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 4 years ago

My employer canceled my insurance without notifying me, what can I do?

This is really an employment law claim. Employers have no obligation to offer a …


FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 11 years ago