Ask a Immigration / Naturalization Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
How Can We Help You?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

New Wyoming Immigration / Naturalization Legal Questions & Answers

What options are there for a child who was brought to the U.S. illegally in obtaining legal status?

If he is not yet 18, then he needs to consult with an immigration …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 2 years ago

How do I obtain a new F1 visa PhD if I overstayed on my previous F1 visa MS?

I think you should be ok with a new visa application. You were not …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 2 years ago

Do you need a waiver if you have a approved I-130 petition and a I-824 for that petiton?

Not sure what you are asking specifically.  A waiver for what?  Can you please …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 years ago