Ask a Immigration / Naturalization Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
How Can We Help You?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

New West Virginia Immigration / Naturalization Legal Questions & Answers

What should I do? Long question. Details below.

EB2 option would be the fastest option for you but even that will take …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 11 months ago

How to proper file for reopening I-290b

Yes, you will need to submit I-290b with the appropriate fee and you can …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 1 year ago

Legally stay in USA after B1 visa stay over

the visa may be valid for 7 years but it does not mean that …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 2 years ago

If I get laid off while my H1-B application is under process, can I transfer it to another employer

You can have another employer file a transfer petition even before the pending one …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 2 years ago

If I was charged with misdemeanor DUI a year ago but the case was dismissed, how should I fill in my N-400?

You just need to give the basic information of the charge and disposition, and …

The Dai Law Firm, PLLC answered 4 years ago