Ask a Immigration / Naturalization Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Vermont Immigration / Naturalization Legal Questions & Answers

If I have a baby that is a citizen of the US but I do not have any legal documents, what papers do I need to get a green card?

Unfortunately, not until the baby turns 21... And presuming you entered the US legally. …

BIRG & MELTSER answered 8 years ago

Can I work for 2 full-time jobs while I am on OPT?

Yes, you can work two jobs while on OPT.  It is a matter of …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 8 years ago