Ask a Immigration / Naturalization Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Utah Immigration / Naturalization Legal Questions & Answers

Do I have to renew my Mexican passport for my citizenship interview?

No, you do not have to renew your Mexican passport in order to be …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 1 year ago

What kind of visa do I need if my foreign spouse and I live abroad?

Yes, if you do not plan to live in the US on a permanent …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 3 years ago

If I want to marry a girl from Brasil, what is the best way to do this?

THe fiancee visa route will take about 9-12 months from start to finish, provided …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 6 years ago