Ask a Immigration / Naturalization Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New South Dakota Immigration / Naturalization Legal Questions & Answers

Can I change status if my asylum case is denied to F-1 status by applying for OPT?

Applying for asylum may have an impact on your ability to get OPT since …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 1 year ago

If I applied for 10 year green card, why a 2nd interview?

Immigration laws have changed and the interviews have become more strict. This might be …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 8 years ago