Ask a Immigration / Naturalization Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New South Carolina Immigration / Naturalization Legal Questions & Answers

Can I apply for an H1-B1 visa with a sponsor company and start to work this year?

So long as you have an employer-employee relationship then you can apply for this …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 4 years ago