Ask a Immigration / Naturalization Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Rhode Island Immigration / Naturalization Legal Questions & Answers

is social security disability considered household income for the purpose of filing a fee waiver request for green card renewal?

Yes, Social Security Disability Income (SSDI) is considered income for all legal purposes--e.g. fee …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 1 year ago

Can I bring my grandparents over to America?

No, unfortunately, you cannot do that.  You can petition for your mother and then …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 3 years ago

If I'm on F1- OPT visa masters in electrical engineering, can I start my own business legally in the US?

You can work on your own self employed while in OPT but you will …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 4 years ago

What to do if I'm a US citizen and would like to apply for my mother's residency?

Generally speaking, a visitor's visa is given to some one who has an intent …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 5 years ago

What is a K-1 Fiancé Visa?

In a situation where a US citizen will be getting married to a foreign …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 6 years ago