Ask a Immigration / Naturalization Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Oregon Immigration / Naturalization Legal Questions & Answers

If I'm on an F-1 visaand apply for asylum, do I have to go to school while I'm in process?

Yes, you still have to maintain your nonimmigrant status even if you apply for …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 5 years ago

What are an adult child's rights to their birth certificate and other forms of ID?

Hi. He can file for a lost green card. This will replace his old …

Kazmi And Sakata Attorneys At Law answered 6 years ago