Ask a Immigration / Naturalization Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Oregon Immigration / Naturalization Legal Questions & Answers

Can I take my H4 visa interview in my home country despite being a permanent resident of my residing country?

Find out the requirements at the US EMbassy/Consulate in that country for obtaining the …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 2 years ago

Can an F-1 visa student own a company/business without beingnon OPT or CPT?

You can own a company but you cannot work for it or derive any …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 3 years ago

Can I enroll in a master's program while my marriage-based I-485 is pending?

You can enroll in the program before the I-765 is approved since that is …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 4 years ago