Ask a Immigration / Naturalization Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Oklahoma Immigration / Naturalization Legal Questions & Answers

If I got married to a US citizen and came to the states on a visitor's visa, how do I gbecome legal now?

First, you need to file the application for adjustment of status and an alien …

BIRG & MELTSER answered 6 years ago

Can I apply for citizenship after being denied previously?

If you have overcome the bases for the original denial and can complete the …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 years ago

Can I extend my 90 day stay in Romania after I marry my Romania citizen in 6 months?

I would strongly recommend consulting with the US Embassy. Assuming there is one, which …

Law Office Of Robert J. Johnston Attorney answered 7 years ago

How to become a legal US citizen after lived here for more than 20 years?

Not sure what your situation is right now. You should find an immigration attorney …

Roberts Law Group answered 7 years ago