Ask a Immigration / Naturalization Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New North Dakota Immigration / Naturalization Legal Questions & Answers

If I'm a Portuguese citizen and have a B1/B2 visa, can I start up a small business in America?

No, you cannot just start a business in the US in B1/B2 status.  You …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 6 years ago