Ask a Immigration / Naturalization Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New New Mexico Immigration / Naturalization Legal Questions & Answers

Do I need a K1 to get married to a U.S. citizen if I already have a B1/B2?

The i-94 cannot be valid for 3 years.  you may have a valid B-1/B-2 …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 1 year ago