Ask a Immigration / Naturalization Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New New Hampshire Immigration / Naturalization Legal Questions & Answers

N-400 pending US spouse passed, 3 year rule no longer applies, what will happen?

You will not get a refund but at the time of the interview, you …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 3 years ago

How safe is nunc pro tunc petitiion?

A "nunc pro tunc" petition which means "now for then" in Latin is a …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 8 years ago