Ask a Immigration / Naturalization Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Montana Immigration / Naturalization Legal Questions & Answers

What is the law regarding residency and a green card?

She can complete the process in the US, if she is now living there.  …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 years ago

Can I lose my green card for having studied and worked outside of the US without a permit?

It really depends on how long you have been outside the US without having …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 8 years ago