Ask a Immigration / Naturalization Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
How Can We Help You?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

New Mississippi Immigration / Naturalization Legal Questions & Answers

What to do if my H1b transfer from one company to another has been denied?

If your H-1B is still valid (approval has not yet expired) with employer A, …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 6 years ago