Ask a Immigration / Naturalization Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Maine Immigration / Naturalization Legal Questions & Answers

How to get a permanant residency/green card for my boyfriend?

He can only stay in the US lawfully once he finishes his J-1 program, …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 6 years ago

If my fiancee is a British citizen, what do I need to do to help him become a US citizen?

Hello. You can file for his Adjustment of Status while he is here in …

Kazmi And Sakata Attorneys At Law answered 7 years ago

If your spouses visa is expired, will they get deported while awaiting paperwork for a greencard?

If you are a US citizen and your foreign national spouse are already  married …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 years ago