Ask a Immigration / Naturalization Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Maine Immigration / Naturalization Legal Questions & Answers

What can I do to get a visa to the US to seek medical treatment?

There is no guarantee for a visa to seek medical treatment.  You have to …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 2 years ago

Will I be in any kind of legal trouble by listening to my employer and not transferring my wife's H4?

They would be eligible for US citzienship if they are the minor children of …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 3 years ago