Ask a Immigration / Naturalization Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Kentucky Immigration / Naturalization Legal Questions & Answers

As a green card refugee, do I need to fill the "parole document" to visit outside US for 6 months?

If you plan to be outside the US for an extended period of time, …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 years ago