Ask a Immigration / Naturalization Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Kansas Immigration / Naturalization Legal Questions & Answers

Can I deport someone for domestic violence?

You have no authority to deport someone.  Only the US government can do that.  …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 5 years ago

If I divorce someone who has the conditions on his permanent residence, what happens to him and his residence?

It is possible that you can hold off getting the decree of final dissolution …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 6 years ago