Ask a Immigration / Naturalization Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
How Can We Help You?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

New Illinois Immigration / Naturalization Legal Questions & Answers

My 2year Green card expired a few days ago and just realized. Can I still file the I-751 form?

you can file but you should do it right away and explain why you …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 8 months ago

What to do regarding a name change through naturalization?

can you please provide more details on the name change and the court order?  …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 8 months ago

Sponsoring Parent and their dependent

Yes, you have to submit two separate applications but keep in mind that while …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 1 year ago