Ask a Immigration / Naturalization Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Idaho Immigration / Naturalization Legal Questions & Answers

Can I rent out my house and collect rent legally if I'm on H1B status?

Yes, because this would not be considered work/income but passive income much like investing …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 4 years ago

How to ensure that money isn't thrown away with denial letters?

Your question as written is pretty hard to answer with respect to the visa …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 years ago